Festival organizers of the legendary Shambhala Music Festival were sad to announce yesterday that Shambhala would not resume for its third and final day due to wildfires in the area. Festival go-ers were instructed to pack up most of their camping gear so they could evacuate properly after music programming ended in the early hours of Sunday morning.
The latest update from Shambhala Music Festival’s social media is one of hope. With rain in the forecast – organizers are hopeful that day three will be able to resume. Current reports from Shambhala tells us that it is currently raining – so there is hope! We will keep you updated with news as we get it.
Shambhala Music Festival
Most importantly if you are out there – BE SAFE.