SoundCloud has officially been saved and we’re celebrating with our latest volume. Showcasing some of the freshest producers currently making moves in the music scene, Volume 024 features an intoxicating mix of feels, chill future bass bangers, and a healthy dose of searing experimental trap anthems.
Opening with a stunning, feels driven remix of Alison Wonderland and M-Phazes’ “Messiah,” Far & Few x LOKI set the vibe before Jakoban’s new project it’s different, delivers a sizzling remix of blackbear’s “fashion week.”
Paperwings, Zhena and Jimmy Pé keep the feels momentum going before we deliver some of the hardest experimental trap anthems to hit the internet. Get those trap arms ready because redz, DJ RIDE, ABELATION, GOJA, Eric Boss, Leet, Growlz, Holly, DREVM, Bite Me and WE ARE FURY will take you to the next level of lit.
Finally, take a break from the experimental madness and cool off with our final round of feels delivered by Facade, Yagi, PüR, and Minno. Enjoy the vibes and stream Volume 024 below.
The Inbox Volume 024 | Stream
Think you’ve got what it takes to make it onto The Inbox? Send us your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STAY IN THE KNOW! FOLLOW “THE INBOX” ON SOUNDCLOUD
- Alison Wonderland x M-Phazes (Far & Few x LOKI Remix)
- blackbear- fashion week (it’s different remix)
- RL Grime- Stay For It ft. Miguel (Paperwings Flip)
- Diverge- Zhena- Want To Feel
- Crispy Crust Records- Jimmy Pé- Pure Beauty
- Uprise Music- redz- blessin’
- Jadū Dala- DJ RIDE & ABELATION- MEAN (JADŪ055)
- GOJA- Goja ft. KG Men- Police Dem
- Aime- God Bodied (Eric Boss Remix)
- Thatz Dope Records- leet- Pinged
- Growlz & Holly- Planet X
- DREVM- Cult w/soulecist
- Herobust- Vertebreaker (Bite Me Remix)
- WE ARE FURY- Signal Fires (ft. Alina Renae)
- Facade- Facade & Yagi Motions ft. Deathly Chill
- Beluga Collective- PüR- Hush Bby (Ft. Crystal)
- EUNICE- Prove You Wrong (Minno Remix)
Read more from author Peach. Follow her on Soundcloud, Twitter and Facebook.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.