Skrillex and Diplo appeared together on the red carpet for the American Music Awards in an interview with Bailee Madison and Frankie Grande to chat about what’s in store for the Jack U duo in the months to come. Diplo told Frankie he should “tell his sister we should make a video together”, they laughed over Frankie basically oozing glitter with his every move, and Skrillex casually mentions that a Jack U EP is in the works for early 2016.
Jack U x Justin Bieber’s “Where Are Ü Now” was one of the hottest sounds of the summer of 2015. Despite being up against some of music’s biggest names, Jack U and dance music took home a huge win when that song beat out these amazing contenders to win Collaboration of the Year at the American Music Awards 2015.
1. Rihanna & Kanye West Featuring Paul McCartney “FourFiveSeconds”
2. Wiz Khalifa Featuring Charlie Puth “See You Again”
3. Mark Ronson Featuring Bruno Mars “Uptown Funk!”
4. Skrillex & Diplo Featuring Justin Bieber “Where Are Ü Now”
5. Taylor Swift Featuring Kendrick Lamar “Bad Blood”
Watch Jack U Red Carpet Interview Now:
Photo Credit: Fuze TV